MS & I

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Swallow my pride...

So finally after being stared at and being asked if I have been drinking I have decided to join the M.S. physical therapy clinic at the University of Utah. This is a program designed just for M.S. patients. Before joining the program I needed to complete a series of tests. This is the first part of swallowing my pride. All the testing is done by U of U students who are about my age. What I wouldn’t do to just be able to switch places with them, to be in school with others my age and getting an education. The second part of swallowing my pride is that I am the youngest person EVER to join. So I go to P.T. with 60+ year olds and try to see the bright side of this whole experience even though it’s a little hard to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment