MS & I

Monday, January 17, 2011

Recap...

Yes I know that my post is way more than over due. Since my last post in June much has happened to me both physically and mentally. I know that I have gone into hiding somewhat these past 6 months and I apologize to those who have made an effort to see or talk to me and I have made no effort in return. My relapse in June really made a change in my life plans. I had to drop out of school and staying home with nothing to do or look forward to I fell into a deep depression. As this continued I was determined to get out of the house. At the end of June I went back to work for Mountain America Credit Union full time and I am loving my job, the people I work with, and the wonderful company that they are and how well they take care of me in every way. While working did help I found myself having to run to the bathroom to have a good cry about every half an hour. Finally Jeff was so concerned that he called the doctor to let them know of the tribulations that I had been going through. I was told by my doctor to stop using my M.S. medication immediately as it can cause severe depression and suicidal thoughts. I was then put on a daily injection of T cells and so far so good. The depression cloud has cleared and I am doing better than ever with my M.S. I want to thank everyone in my life who has been thinking of me and praying for me. I feel your prayers everyday and every way and I know the reason why I am doing so well is because of the friends and family that are surrounding me. Thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment