MS & I

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Walker...

Don't Ask
I Have MS

Note the white and pink jewls and the pink tennis balls in the photos above
Going off my medication while I wait to get on my new meds forced me to pull out my walker in case of a bad day. This reminded me that I never took any pictures of the work that I have done on it. I also decided to show off a cute shirt that my sister in-law made for me after telling her all the odd looks i get from people when they see me with a walker or in a wheel chair.

1 comment:

  1. Girl your walker is awesome! Way to bling it up. Also, since I don't know any other way to contact you, we're all hoping your coming to the Drill reunion thingy this weekend. None of us wanted to go unless we could all go together, haha. So what do you say...you in? eh?

    ReplyDelete