MS & I

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dream...

"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears. "

I have to talk about a dream I had a few weeks back. I know I really need to keep up on this blog, but so much is happening so fast. In my dream I was back in the past of my life. this was before I was ever having any type of symptoms. I was going to a friends house and I remember having this feeling of nothingness. In my dream I begin to say to my self how boring I am, that there is nothing interesting about me. Now in this dream I some how knew that in the future I was going to be diagnosed with something and that I was special enough to have it. You see I got the feeling that I got MS because I was special enough to get it, that I was chosen in a way. Not just anyone can be "blessed" with this disease, I knew that my Heavenly Father thought that I was so cool and exceptional that he gave me this "gift". For some reason I am to make something of my self with this gift, this thing that I have been blessed with that makes me stand out in a crowd. I am out of the ordinary in my own little way and because of this I find my self more interesting, and no longer not so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment