Jeff and I were counting down the days until 2010 was over as we felt it was the most trying time of our marriage, but the we got to thinking how everything became a blessing in a way because we grew so much from these experiences.
Top 10 Worst
1. Being diagnosed with M.S.
2. No insurance
3. Jeff takes on two jobs and school
4. I never saw Jeff
5. I had to stop school
8. Medical bills
9. Feeling lazy and alone
10. No longer able to wear high heels
Top 10 Best
1. Learning from M.S.
2. We got great insurance
3. Medicine (love my meds!)
4. Two wonderful weeks in the hospital
5. I got Sally, my walker and had her bedazzled
6. Jeff’s hard work paid off and was accepted into PARAMEDIC SCHOOL!
8. The relationship with loved ones grew
9. I love my job
10.G ot to go to Disneyland with the family (got to the front of all the lines!)
so you see in the end through all of our stuggles good came out of this and we are thankful for every bit of it. Ya so life sucks, but you got to get something out of it right?